@Eccola-www: there are some bugs, lets comment separately:
1) Change image bug: there is a Knews bug in multisite WordPress: in the next big release will be works (1.1.x)
Max and Eccola:
2) Drag and drop doesn't work: Are you use Macintosh? We are tested WYSIWYG Editor and found a bug in Chrome for macintosh. Next version (1.0.3) will fix it, this come soon.
3) SMTP fields population: This is normal. When you put your credentials and save, Knews remember it and re-populate the fields always, we hide the password, obviously. If you test ANOTHER configuration, by clicking "Test SMTP Config", the data is not saved. If the submit works with the new values, and you get your test email in your inbox, then, click the save button on the bottom of the page, and the new values will be saved. This is the best way we are found to configure and reconfigure submit SMTP, but we are listen suggestions about other methods.
4) Knews SMTP Submits and another SMTP submit plugins: Knews can call wp_mail() or submit emails trough itself SMTP class. Probably the two methods works fine, because your WP-Mail-SMTP plugin catch all the wp_mail() calls and then submit the emails trough SMTP. For major security, configure Knews as SMTP, Knews works with this values, no calls the wp_mail(), no catch wp_mail(), and all another e-mails sent from WordPress (like password remember, contact forms, etc) will works trough your WP-Mail-SMTP plugin (or another).
5) Modal message under twenty elevens main image: this is a small bug, will fix it in next release (1.0.3)
6) Cant read link: If you send the newsletter trough "Send the newsletter manually" option, the cant read and unubscribe links doesnt works. This is a bug too, and will be corrected in the nearest release
In summary: all will be fixed soon, except the multisite bug, that requires a major release.