NICE little plugin!
But... I seem to be having a fundamental problem with it: it doesn't APPEAR to work, no matter what I try.
Here's what I'm trying to do:
- I got 4 HTML "text" widgets, each with slightly different content, each to be displayed in the SAME area, but on different pages on the blog
- three of them should display only when an article within a given category is selected
- one of them should show up in "all other" cases
I tried both methods:
- set "yes" to show in categories, EXCEPT... and then clicked on all categories except the one
- set "no" to show in categories, EXCEPT... and clicked on just the one category i need
I treated each of the 4 widgets in this way (the latest attempt):
- the "main" widget, set to "yes" EXCEPT... the 3 categories I don't want it on
- each of the "replacement" widgets set to "no" EXCEPT the one category (for each widget) where I want it to show up.
- I can only ever see the "main" widget. No amount of changing changes anything...
Am using latest WP and a premium theme "TheSource" from Elegant Themes, also latest version.
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
cheers :) paul