I tried to get the plugin to work the way I want it to behave but without luck so far...
- When I make other fields required, it will never upload the file to Dropbox.
- Without other required fields it does upload to Dropbox.
- In each scenario the files remain on the server (would assume that they would be deleted once the upload is done). This might be causes by the fact that the forms "never end sending".
- When one of the required fields has been left blank or filled out incorrectly and they are corrected the form doesn't respond at all anymore.
Testpage can be found here: http://ranonkel.nl/dropbox-with-issues
I'm currently running:
- WordPress 3.5
- Gravity Forms 1.6.11
- WooThemes theme Definition 1.3.0 with WooThemes Framework 5.5.3
- PHP 5.3.17
- MySQL 5.1.66