As mentioned in another thread:
just tested your workaround. I changed one field of one record in the db.
Put all update flags in csv2post backend to "on" - but nothing happened.
After that I trigger a "manual update" of the post by it´s id (2337)
Now some strange behaviour:
This post (id 2337) was updated to a new data-set from the db - I check it out - it was the next unused dataset.
The old dataset (with my change) was not used. So now the old dataset has no more correspondening post on my blog :-(
in the csv2post table the old dataset is still referenced to post 2337, but the content of 2337 is completely false.
Now i generated 5 new posts:
The first new post has the same content as my updated post 2337.
Maybe you can fix this :-)