Thanks for your efforts, but the new version of cropnote is not working for me. I've tried really everything!
So, I have 2 plugins:
- PrettyPhoto Media
1. Actual settings of PrettyPhoto Media
- load stylesheet: enabled
- Script location: footer
- prettyPhoto selector: prettyPhoto (I changed it also in lightbox, but nothing happened)
- prettyPhoto hook: rel
- WP galleries: enabled (utilise prettyPhoto to display WordPress image galleries by default)
- Show Twitter: disabled
- Show Facebook: disabled
- Theme: default theme
2. Actual settings of Cropnote
- Cropnote Status: enabled
- jQuery Selector: #pp_full_res (I tried also to leave it empty)
- Generate image ID automatically: enabled
- Unique notes per post: enabled
- Show note author info: enabled
- Show note author gravatar: enabled
- Use clicks instead of hover: 'only for mobile devices'
- Action message: 'only for mobile devices'
- prettyPhoto selector: lightbox (I tried also prettyPhoto, without result)
- prettyPhoto theme: prettyPhoto default
- prettyPhoto custom options: (I didn't change anything here)
but no 'Add Note'-button for me...
Jeff, I also noticed that in your new uploaded code (1.0.3.), the comma before 'changepicturecallback' is still missing. Is that normal?
I changed it, but no result.
I tried almost everything I guess, I created also new pages, with new galleries or individual pictures but nothing changed.
This is my link:
Maybe you have a solution... I hope.
Thanks in advance for all your efforts,