I've been using your cookie for a month now, and it was working really weel for the first couple of weeks. Then I noticed today that I have no google analytics stats since june 5 when I upgraded to version 1.1.7
i use a network setup so i have one instance of wordpress with several sites running off it.
on some of the sites i need cookillian enabled and some of them i don;t.
- geoplugin is enabled
- showing to visitors whose country cannot be determined
- automatic alert
- NOT implied consent (i did have this enabled but have disabled it until i get this probelm fixed - the problem occurs with or without this setting)
- nothing in the header js
- my tracking js in the footer
- NOT automatically wrapping with script (however, i have tried with this setting on and off and with my js having script tags around it
- NOT deleting root cookies
- delete cookies AFTER
- NOT destroying cookie based php sessions
- NOT providing a dynamic noscript
- keeping cache for 1440
- using a backup geo ip
- NOT initialising using ajax
- NOT enabling debug
i have had to revert to 18.104.22.168 and it appears to work again. I am wondering if this has anything to do with the site being one in a network?