I just got Contus HDFLV Pro for WordPress and am having so far 10 problems.
1. There is no audio on the videos.
2. The big player thumbnail is stretched and pushed to the upper left corner.
3. The videos cannot be viewed in their actual aspect ratio, using Fit to Screen, Original or Aspect Ratio.
4. The logo flashes only for a second and is not seen again.
5. The thumbnails are displayed in the wrong aspect ratio.
6. The settings panel also locks up the computer for 15 seconds every time it is accessed.
7. The pause button doesn't quite work.
8. Clicking on a video takes you a completely separate page, with just a player in the middle.
9. The number of views being shown seems incorrect for all videos.
10. The video controls are not flush with the bottom of the video, and do not autohide quickly enough.
I find no settings to adjust these problems, and no obvious codes or configurations to fix them.