Hi! Today I updated to the new version of CRP in one of my sites, but apparently you changed the way the plugin prints the .crp_title.
In the old version, there was a separate
<a> for the img and another for the title, but now the two of them, image and title, are inside of the same
<a>. I think that printing .crp_thumb and .crp_title inside .crp_link it's an unnecessary change, and for me, means that I would have to change styles for all my sites using CRP (usually I put the image thumb on the left, and the title and excerpt floating to the right of the image).
If that's the new way, there's nothing I can do except changing my styles for every, site before my clients make a mess of it when they update the plugins, but I just wanted to give you my feedback as designer and fan of your plugin, because I feel I'm not the only one who'll be affected by this.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't checked the CRP php files to make sure about this. All I can see is what one of my websites is printing right now.