I figured it out.
First, I went into wordpress general settings and changed the wordpress and blog address to https://(site). Then I went to cforms and went to the exact form and updated it (update button on top right side). Then I went back to general settings and rechanged it back to http://.
Then I changed the cforms_root line as referenced here in entry 4:
Then the captcha and submit button wouldn't work, so I went into plugin editor -> cforms -> js/cforms.js and changed the sajax_uri variable to either 'https://(fullpath)' or '/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/cforms/lib_ajax.php';
The path may or may not include /wordpress for you depending on your path.
My website is at http://3packet.com
Good luck all!