WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Bug Library
Bugs no longer display after upgrading (12 posts)

  1. equalsequals
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Upon upgrading to 1.1.1 the bugs no longer display from the [bug-library], the only way I can view them is by going to my Dashboard>Bugs and viewing them there.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bug-library/

  2. Yannick Lefebvre
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    Can you try deactivating and reactivating the plugin to see if it resolves the issue? My live site is running on version 1.1.1 and all bugs are displaying fine.

  3. equalsequals
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    I deactivated and reactivated, but still no luck.

  4. Yannick Lefebvre
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    Have you tried opening and saving an existing issue or reporting a new one to see if it will come up. I think that the problem is that I introduced a new field to specify bug priority but forgot to write the SQL code to add the extra field to existing entries.

    If this works, I can send you code for an SQL query to run to fix the data on your site.

  5. equalsequals
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Yes, I have edited bug reports and I have also had users submit bugs since this problem started, but those do not come up either.

  6. Yannick Lefebvre
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    I will not be able to look into this issue in the short term. One thing I can suggest is to go back to the previous version. You can access the files for it here:

    http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/bug-library?rev=414668

    It is a bit of a manual process but it might get you back up and running until I have more time to look into this.

  7. Shaun MacRae
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    :(

  8. Shaun MacRae
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    By editing -> update each item I was able to resolve this. The page seems to need priority value and the upgrade process does not set a default value to existing items that do not have priority.

  9. Yannick Lefebvre
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    That's the feeling I had, but the first person who reported the issue said that updating the items did not work in his case, which is puzzling.

  10. Shaun MacRae
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    O no :( Status was reset to testing for all 60 items I just updated.

  11. equalsequals
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    I was able to get this to work as Shaun MacRae outlined, but it required me deleting Default Priority and adding custom ones.

  12. Shaun MacRae
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Thanks for the plugin update.

    I've reset all my status fields appropriately now and mostly working.

    I did notice that some filters (status) seem to be broken now (0 results when should be many), and also pagination seems to be broken when filters are set. These are not critical issues, just wanted to highlight them.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic