The issue is that your wp-cron.php is not returning a 200 response when hit with a http request originating from your own server, it could be several things, all of which are out of my control.
Some things I would test are.
1. Are scheduled posts working? (They use wp-cron too).
2. Are you hosted on Heart Internet? (wp-cron is known not to work with heart internet).
3. If you click manual backup does it work?
4. Try adding define( 'HMBKP_DISABLE_MANUAL_BACKUP_CRON', true ); to your wp-config.php, does your manual backup work then?
5. Try adding define( 'ALTERNATE_WP_CRON', true ); to you wp-config.php, do backups (manual and automatic) work?
6. Is your site private (I.E is it behind some kind of authentication, maintenance plugin, .htaccess) if so wp-cron won't work until you remove it, if you are and you temporarily remove the authentication, do backups start working?