AuthorSure 0.9 was released on April 11th with the ability to disable the author box on all pages (as opposed to posts) with a single click. Apologies to anyone like Peter who upgraded to 0.8 and needed to find a quick way to hide the author box on all their pages.
Other new features that went into this release include:
1) Better documentation on how to set up AuthorSure for various popular themes: see http://www.authorsure.com/themes/
2) Option to just show Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Skype icons on a single line rather than each on a new line
3) Option to choose size of Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Skype icons, as 16px, 24px or 32px
4) Skype Status button - shows your Skype status - just append "/status" to your Skype name on the "Your Profile" page. When a visitor to your site clicks the Skype button will initiate a Skype call. For this to work you need to set the checkbox in Skype called "Allow my online status to be shown on the web" and not to have chosen the AuthorSure Author page option to show all the icons on a single line
5) [authorsure_authors] is a short code which you can put on a page that shows author boxes for all the authors on your site. There is a check box "Include On Author List?:" on the Edit User page so inclusion on the list can be controlled by the site administrator
6) Improved CSS handling with almost all CSS being moved from inline to the authorsure.css file and ensuring that this file is only loaded on pages where it is needed.