Good evening. If this topic has been covered, I apologize; I wasn't able to find it and I'd be grateful if you'd point me to the resolution.
I have installed two plugins on my church website: Sermon Browser and Audio Player. I have a sample audio file correctly uploaded to work with Sermon Browser; I've configured Audio Player, but when I click to play the audio, it shows as "buffering" and won't play.
The problem page is the "test sermon" here.
The same audio file plays fine in Audio Player here
(I promise: I'm using the same audio file and I'll delete it once I get all this blasted testing done!)
I have tried this in Chrome and in IE8 (32-bit).