I am perhaps thinking TOO far outside of the box here, but I would really like to use this plugin to faciliate collaborative story reviews for members of my writing group.
Basically, one of the things we do in my group is post stories / segments / chapters for other group members to review / comment on. I really like the idea that this plugin could be used to facilitate this w/ multiple editors / readers.
I have a couple of questions:
1. Is this a good use of your plugin? Or am I asking trying to fit a square peg in a round hole?
2. Is there an "assign all" option where everyone in the group (or where X roles) could be assigned so that a writer could just let everyone contribute (or choose a group, like "members" versus "everyone")?
3. Can a writer assign readers /reviewers or would I have to make everyone editors?
4. Do responses / edits count as "comments" for the purposes of making them "rate-able?" I would like for people to be able to rate reviews / edits.
5. Are there any other features of your plugin that might be useful? I am just getting started w/ both WordPress and this site, so any suggestions would be most welcome. =)