I'm having some really quirky behavior with this plugin so far.
At first it would not work at all, just stacking the slides one op top of the other. I disabled all of my plugins and reenabled just the Anythingslider plugin and it seemed to work OK.
OK, a plugin conflict, I thought. So I enabled the others one by one but the slider kept working. Weird. So went in and changed some of the settings (size, turing off arrows, navigation, etc.), and then it broke again, but in a different way. There was only one slide showing, so it appeared to be loading, but there was no slideshow. I turned navigation back on and things still would not work, though the controls did appear.
I deactivated/reactivated the plugin and the settings were back to default and it worked. I changed settings and it broke again.
I'm at a loss on this one.
Website here: http://getc.thefstopdesign.com