I noticed days ago that I couldn't update anymore my plugins: it stopped when it installed the latest version.
Today, I try to update amazonsimpleadmin plugin and it didn't work either. So I tried something: desactivate it and try updating the other plugins and it worked!
So now all my plugins are updated because I desactivate amazonsimpleadmin.
Also, I had to update it manually cause it didn't work with the automatic system but nothing changed about the long long long url it creates :(
http://www.amazon.fr/Femmes-Rive-gauche-Shari-Benstock/dp/2721003305%3FSubscriptionId%3D***MY AMAZON KEY ID***%26tag%3D***MYTAG***%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3D2721003305
Hope it can be fixed soon :(