Hi, please let me know if anyone has insight to the following questions - this calender is used in conjunction with a wootheme.
1. Are there any more filtering options or drop down options for month to month scrolling for the front end of the calendar interface? - This calendar is referenced for booking a lot so people are looking to see what is several months ahead, and find the month to month arrows taking too long.
2. Is there a simple RSS feed option to add for the calendar? They would like to add this feed to an internal monitor to display events.
3. Are there any other ways to add sorting on the back end for the events listings? Currently it lists by date it was entered not sorting by when the event actually occurs?
4. Can we create a more inviting landing page of the calendar showing a mini – calendar and list view option before going to the full calendar option where it shows the full month? and perhaps have some advertising widgets used?
5. Are there additional advertising widgets available to add that allow for different sizes used other than the 125 x 125 squares?
6. Lastly, is it possible to have other entities - Google Calendars submit events in a subscription type fashion to this calendar - that then sit in a pending status for approval by the site editor? Does that have to be a community calendar instead of this or is this a widget that can be added on?