WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Advertising Manager
Setting Up Author Revenue Share (1 post)

  1. jacobjmorris
    Member
    Posted 3 years ago #

    I'm trying to distill the instructions in the FAQs about how to setup revenue share for other authors, and I'm still confused.

    I want my authors to receive 80% of the available ad impressions on the pages they publish with the remaining 20% going to the host site. For the common area pages like the homepage, I'd like to just evenly rotate the ads if possible among all authors and the host site.

    Currently, I have the Optimization Weight for the host site ad set to 36 (per the instructions in the FAQs). The author ad is set to 144 (for 80%).

    The Website Display Options setting for the host site is set to All Pages, All Authors, All Categories, and All Tags. For the author the options are set to All Pages, By Author, All Categories, & All Tags. I'm not sure if this is correct?

    I appreciate any help!

    Thanks
    Jacob

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/advertising-manager/

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic