WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Advertising Manager
Need expert help setting up this plugin and will pay $50 USD (1 post)

  1. jacobjmorris
    Member
    Posted 3 years ago #

    I am trying to setup this plugin on my multi-author blog. If there are any experts out there who could help me set this up, I'd happily pay you $50 USD via Paypal.

    We have one, fixed ad placement on my site. I basically want to show my author's Google AdSense code for 80% of the impressions, and my AdSense code for the remaining 20% on all of their blog posts.

    All other pages, (homepage, categories, tags, search, etc.) need to equally rotate the impressions (unless this plugin will rotate based on author performance, and I don't think it does)

    Contact me: jacob at manglamour dot com

    Thanks
    Jacob

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/advertising-manager/

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic