The instructions say that this is really easy to install...but I'm relatively new to WP.
Clicking "Activate" on the Plugins page, I didn't know what to do next. Other plugins offer a "Settings" link on the Plugins page once they are activated, but not ADI.
I was in the midst of hand-editing ad-integration.php before I hunted around in the dashboard and found Settings >> Active Directory Integration.
Maybe this is obvious to those skilled in the WP Arts, but for me it was not so much.
So how about adding #4:
- Login as an existing user, such as admin.
- Upload the folder named active-directory-integration to your plugins folder, usually wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins screen.
- Configure the plugin via Settings >> Active Directory Integration
- Enable SSL-Admin-Mode by adding the line define('FORCE_SSL_ADMIN', true); to your wp-config.php so that your passwords are not sent in plain-text.