Hi, i used to use this plugin in the past and it worked just good, but yesterday i decided to install it again and in one site with fews visits it apparently was working good, but i installed it in a site with more visits and the first seconds everything was normal, but after that my server got overload, after many times trying to deactivate the plugin and get it deactivated i took a look to my error_log file and first it was huge and second it was full of lines with this error
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_home_url() in /home/****/public_html/****/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/inc/define.php on line 617
and also this one (i supposed it was caused by the above error because i'd never seen it before in my site)
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 199229440 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8388608 bytes) in /home/******/public_html/******/wp-includes/load.php on line 572
i also took a look to the first site i installed it and it was also with the first error.