After two weeks of magnificent time in learning & setting up WP localy I've uploaded my blog to server and guess what?
Permalinks not working. :(
- checking & updating httpd.config mentioned in codex & restarting Apache
- different absolute or relative paths in .htaccess
- overwriting clasess.php & functions-post.php posted in another tread
- using /index.php/ in permalink structure
- changing vars.php according to some other post
- not using %category% or %postname% (this one is really a pain in the ass... without those values is like not using permalinks at all)
- several .htaccess files prior to 2.0
Interesting thing is that categories are working...only posts are not working.
I really love the features that WP has and now I understand why so many people are having problems with permalinks & some getting back to 1.5. Without this feature I'll have to look for another software...and I really don't want this to happen.
Can someone give me maybe a magical hint?