WordPress.org

Ready to get started?Download WordPress

Forums

Read and Understood
[resolved] Parameter error on settings? (5 posts)

  1. Sonja
    Member
    Posted 6 months ago #

    Just installed on a test site to try out. Went to settings chose a category and checked the require login box. Upon saving we got

    Warning: _() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in /home/sonjalo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/read-and-understood/class_wp_rnu.php on line 635

    http://wordpress.org/plugins/read-and-understood/

  2. Sonja
    Member
    Posted 6 months ago #

    @peter,

    Just to make sure this was not a plugin conflict, I installed it on a second test site with out extra plugins.

    It had the same error.

    I am excited about the potential for this plugin as it seems to track the acknowledgement and may be able to serve as an e-signature of sorts.

  3. Sonja
    Member
    Posted 6 months ago #

    Looks like you may have just omitted an underscore using
    _() instead of __().

    I have patched a local copy and it seems to be working.

    Thanks again for writing this plugin. It solves about 80% of what we need.

  4. petermantos
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 6 months ago #

    Thanks Summit. Let me apologize for the slow response as I was unaware of your posting. I'll update my whitelist.

    Yes, you're exactly right with your diagnosis and your fix.

    Version 1.2 corrects this and comes with a test plan that I ran successfully. For some reason, the single score translation function _() works in my environment.

    I'm glad that you find the plugin useful. If it covers 80% of what you need, I am wide open to suggestions to cover the other 20%.

  5. Sonja
    Member
    Posted 6 months ago #

    No worries. Thanks for the response & fix.

    I will do some more testing and share my thoughts on possible enhancements .

Reply

You must log in to post.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.