I was having problems with changes to my pages not getting updated in a timely manner. Sometimes I would see the changes, then shortly after it would revert to the previous version. Other times I could only see the changes when I was logged in. After searching the forums, I found others solved these problems by getting rid of this plugin. I used the deactivate feature from the dashboard, but that didn't work, so I had to follow the manual delete instructions to finally remove everything. Everything seems to be working well again now that it's gone. Perhaps I was doing something wrong, but that was my experience anyway.