Hello all, so I am working on a website and I am running into an extremely puzzling issue.
The site: http://garterglitz.com - It is a site for a friend who makes custom, handmade bridal garters.
The issue: I have created a custom page template for each of the garter pages. Each page should show a picture, the description, an add to cart section, and a general information area with sizing details.
Each of them has been created as a page, with the custom page template "Garter Page" - an example at http://www.garterglitz.com/our-products/anny-2/
The problem is that a few of these pages are being mysteriously replaced with a different theme, resembling an attachment post. an example is here http://www.garterglitz.com/our-products/babe/
Now my question is this, I have checked the page template a hundred times, that's correct, I've checked the slug a hundred times, that is also correct. I am befuddled as to why the page would load an ENTIRELY different template than what it is instructed.