My website is just using normally, no high traffic. I don't know why it's keep overload their server (ixwebhosting). I do all some their suggestions below but it's not works.
1) Disconnect Post Revisions in file wp-config.php
Reduce the number of request. Eliminate unnecessary requests to expedite the generation of the page. For example, the following typical code, found in all the themes for wordpress:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="<?php bloginfo('html_type'); ?>; charset=<?php bloginfo('charset'); ?>" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
2) Update CMS WordPress to the last version. http://wordpress.org/
3) Update all used plugins for WordPress CMS, and delete unused. Also need to install next WordPress plugins:
- Optimize Db. This plugin lets customer do just one simple task: optimize the tables of his database, to reduce their overhead. Link http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/optimize-db/
WP-super-cache plugin or analogue for its CMS. Link http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-super-cache/
4) Adjust SEO policy by creating robots.txt files.
5) Stop some spider crawling my site.
Scripts that possibly perform a server overload: wp-cron.php
Please help me solve this issue. Website: tuyendung.export2global.net/thenorth