Blogroll -> Import Links -> Import OPML File reports that it has successfully imported all entries in an OPML file...but it doesn't. No new entries are imported.
- Installed 2.1.3 and set up a fresh WordPress install
- Erased pre-installed blogroll entries
- Went to the "Import Links" function
- Specified http://www.cvilleblogs.com/opml.xml as URL
- Pressed "Import OPML File"
- Observed that all 219 links had successfully been imported, with each individually named as "inserted" by WordPress
- Followed the "go manage those links" link
- Observed on "Blogroll Management" page that no links were listed
- Checked the wp_links table in the database to verify that the table is empty
I see no open tickets that pertain to this. Is it a bug, or is it possible that I'm doing something wrong?