I have not used one of my sites in a VERY long time, and I thought I'd go in and do a quick update. First step was to take it from 2.x to current, and I thought I'd just use the auto upgrade button I always use within the dashboard.
Apparently this was too much to ask for. Somewhere in the subsequent releases, some new files have found their way into WordPress (as expected).
I got the following errors and my DB is down.
- wp_1_posts: Table 'weswu_wrdp7.wp_1_posts' doesn't exist
- wp_1_comments: Table 'weswu_wrdp7.wp_1_comments' doesn't exist
- wp_1_links: Table 'weswu_wrdp7.wp_1_links' doesn't exist
- wp_1_options: Table 'weswu_wrdp7.wp_1_options' doesn't exist
- wp_1_postmeta: Table 'weswu_wrdp7.wp_1_postmeta' doesn't exist
- wp_1_terms: Table 'weswu_wrdp7.wp_1_terms' doesn't exist
- wp_1_term_taxonomy: Table 'weswu_wrdp7.wp_1_term_taxonomy' doesn't exist
- wp_1_term_relationships: Table 'weswu_wrdp7.wp_1_term_relationships' doesn't exist
- wp_1_commentmeta: Table 'weswu_wrdp7.wp_1_commentmeta' doesn't exist
Can I assume that I just need to find these files, log into my host to upload them, and then try to repair again. If I'm correct:
- Where do I find these files?
- What directory do they go in?
If I'm incorrect, please tell me how screwed I am and how I fix. Thanks!!!