I have an infuriating problem which I thought your plugin would solve. It appears to do sometimes, but not always.
URL - http://www.my-record-collection.com/i-touch-myself-divinyls/
Debug mode is on -
Problem - Facebook doesn't pick up anything from my website.......sometimes. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes nothing.
When I share a URL onto the facebook page I have created it either picks up everything, or nothing.
When I run the debugger on shared pages that do not show images/desc/or text I tend to get the following messages.
i) Bad Response Code: URL returned a bad HTTP response code.
ii) Missing Required Property: The 'og:type' property is required, but not present.
iii) Inferred Property: The 'og:url' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
iv) Inferred Property: The 'og:title' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
v) Response Code: 503
When I click on the "Scraped" URL I get a blank page saying "Document returned no data"
When I click the debug button I get a pageful of info which amongst the info appears to show the missing info/og:tags are actually present.
I have read other posts/forums talking about plugin conflicts so amongst other things I have tried:
Changed my SEO plugin from Yoasts back to Michael Torberts All-In-One as i read sometimes unchecking his Open Graph tag box didn't actually do this, resulting in duplicate og:tags.
Deactivated every other plugin on my site except Nextgen & NGFB+ whilst "sharing"
Uploaded duplicate Featured Images into the Media Gallery instead of solely using NextGen
Got rid of the other social buttons plugin I used, to revert to the ones in NGFB's plugin.
I've even tried sharing posts only in the morning as my webhost is in the US as I believe a 503 code is server based and might be traffic based (clutching at straws, I know).
I've communicated to the theme creator who say it's not them.
I've spoke to my host. They say it's not them.