The latest development version may be downloaded from this page. Scroll down to Other Versions and click the link labeled Development Version to download an installable zip.
To install (if you already have another version installed and active):
- Make a note of all of your current settings, as they may not be preserved.
- If possible, export the wpptopdfenh options from the wp_options table in the database. This is the best way to preserve your existing settings.
- Deactivate the existing plugin.
- Delete the existing plugin.
- Install the downloaded zip as you would any other plugin, through the Plugins | Add New page, Upload option.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings | WP Post to PDF Enhanced and verify/re-enter your settings from the previous version.
No guarantee is made that anything works or that any prior data will be preserved. Development versions may include extra debugging code, skeletal features (non-functional, but logically outlined), additional commentary, etc., and may not be suitable for production use. Development versions are not to be considered even beta in quality, and have received minimal (if any) testing.