I've this annoying problem - no thumbs are generated when I try to post a link to my blog. This occurred a couple of days ago. I read some topics about the subject but couldn't find solution. The funny part is that even if I try to post an image with it's full URL it's still the same - no thumb. There are few rare exceptions that generate thumbs (for example if I try to share my index, a few thumbs are generated and the posts containing this images can also be shared and to generate thumbs).
My blog: http://w3spine.com
Here are a few reasons that I think might cause the problem:
- I've added a function which generate thumb for "Pin It" button (view code - http://pastie.org/3644176 ).
- I use cache plugin.
- I failed to install CloudFlare (which sometimes shows warnings even though I delated the site from their DB and both my DNS are changed to original - as provided for my hosting).
- I use CPanel's "Optimize Website" with "Compress all content" (all MIMEs)
- Facebook is blocking images from my site
- Facebook is blocking images with filenames like mine (351fe55eca29d36c3fc379391623eaaf.jpg)
Have you had this problem? Do you know a solution?