I just downloaded the beta and will test as much as I can, we use this plugin a lot and we want to move to 3.5 ASAP, so I'll report any bugs I run into.
So far noticed the following bugs:
- In size, only Custom and Full Size work. The Thumbnail, Medium and Large items appear to do nothing.
- Changing the alignment dropdown reports this error in the console:
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'changeImgAlign'. Seems to actually work correctly however.
Also the following nitpicks:
- When inserting a large image, the preview is far too large and makes the widget huge. It crops the width so it fits in the widget. Some sort of max height when it crops vertically would be nice.
- If 'Upload' could change to 'Change' or something when there's already an image that would be great.
- Come to think of it, 'Upload' doesn't seem appropriate, since you can pick already uploaded images. 'Insert', 'Pick' or 'Add' would be more accurate in my opinion.
One feature request:
- Would be great if the Link field had the option to pick from a dropdown of existing pages. I don't trust our clients to know how to use the link field properly when linking to their own site. Would also make going off the staging domain easier.
This is all with no other plugins and running Twenty Twelve. Will activate rest of our plugins and report back.
Also, I'm very happy with the change to fields not changing with a new image.