I own a beer enthusiast website and i review all the beers in my country. When i found this plugin, i though i had finally found a easy and stylish way of reviewing the beers, but it lacks certain features like;
- Categories... not by style, but by brewery or something like that, so the user can add the brewery category to a single post or page and it would list all the beers by name and style and so on, even with pictures and so on?
- It would also be a very cool feature to show pictures of the beers beside their names and / or style.
- If you could collect info on the beer from Ratebeer or some place like that, show ratings and summarized review from them about the beer.
- some sort of rating system where people can rate and review (something like the review system at untappd and Ratebeer) the beer and the score which the people would give the beer, would appear in the header of the beer review.
- I see you have the options on adding styles, which is a very long and hard work as it is a very long process, might i sugguest that this plugin comes with predefined list from this source http://www.brewersassociation.org/attachments/0000/7526/2012_BA_Beer_Styles_Final.pdf. Then you could have people translate all the styles and you would indeed have a VERY awesome plugin!
- Finally, it would be awesome to get easy insert beer button or something in the post or page WYSIWYG, maybe with some additional options like, add beer styles from other breweries to compare or something like that?
This plugin is AWESOME to say the least, if i had money, i wouldn´t be able to throw it fast enough at you :)