There are quote a few new features / changes coming for v5.4....
- I added license files for the Pro and Free versions under the licence/ folder.
- There's a new 'StyleSheet' editor on the Social Sharing settings page.
- The 'Image Size Name' option has been replaced with an 'Image Dimensions' option, where you can enter a width and height directly.
- A new 'Twitter @username' field has been added to the user profile.
- There's a new 'ngfb_shortcode' filter to modify shortcode attributes based on a content string.
- And finally, big news, I'm working on a complete Twitter Cards implementation. I just finished the "Gallery" Twitter Card (see https://dev.twitter.com/docs/cards/types/gallery-card for more info).
NGFB will support the Player, Gallery, Photo, Large Image, and Summary cards. The App and Product cards are more appropriate for e-commerce type plugins...
The 'ngfb_tc' filter will be available to add/remove/change Twitter Card values as you wish.
Follow @surniaululacom to keep up with new code, features, tests, etc.