I am not sure how valuable this plugin would be to others but I have been thinking that maybe this would be useful.
I am looking at building a behind the scenes management tool. It would be for folks to manage customers, suppliers even accounts and maybe stock direct from their website. The idea for the plugin has arrived because we have just developed an online shop plugin for WP. I thought wouldn't it be cool if this plugin also managed stock. Then from there it was simple to see it as managing customers and suppliers. Ok - so the shop plugin needs some work still! Our lead developer has been ill for the last couple of days and I want him to continue focusing on the shop plugin and the calls for help! In the meantime I found this post and wondered whether it was something you would help with or would be useful.
The sort of scheme I could see happening:
1. Clients: name, address, tel nos, email, web address, contact dates
2. Suppliers: name, address, tel nos, email, web address, details of supply
3. Finances: debit, credit, date of invoice, date paid
4. Stock, item, ammount, number sold, number remaining
5. Reports: Clients a-z, suppliers a-z, outstanding debts, stock levels, financial reports month by month, etc...
What do you think?