my site is - I am using MystiqueR3 3.1
I have 4 issues
1) On the main home page - I cannot get the comments and box with tag lines to be removed like on all other pages. I am using MystiqueR3 3.1 - I have removed the comments, box and tag lines from all other pages but from the home page, it will not go away. Please be specific for this theme MystiqueR3 3.1 . I have gone to screen options and turned it off there. But it still shows up only on HOME page.
Under settings - reading I have the following set - when I dont set it this way - the navegation bar says I have 2 Home pages - one has comments - and one has my HTML.
here is what I set.
A static page (select below)
Front page: Home
Posts page: Blog
2) I need the page descriptions to be removed - and the space that it took up to be removed - such as Home , Order Now, Testimonials , Contact Us, and so on, again please be spcific, thanks ; When I add the HTML for the static pages I want it to come almost to the top of the page edit area.
3) I need to have the text that is at the bottom of each blog page removed - this is the text that I need to be taken out from the bottom of every page
- Powered by WordPress, MystiqueR3 theme by digitalnature. Modified by Tips and Tricks team | RSS Feeds
4) On the BLOG page, I DO need the comments tag lines and such to be turned ON . I turned them on in the page edit under Screen Options I added everything and still it wont show the post comments and tag lines, Page Attributes Featured Image Custom Fields Discussion Comments Slug Author Revisions is what I turned on.
My current blog site is http://cashexpandleads.com
My site I am trying to copy just so you have an idea is (this is not a blog site but I am trying to make my blog site eventually look like this) http://cashexpand.com
Thank you very much