I want to move my WPblog to WordPress so I can use plug ins, etc.
- I download BlueHost and pay for them to be my middle man.
- I install WP on BlueHost, they send me an email with admin username and pwd.
- I can't login with admin., but I can still login with the WPblog username.
- When I do this it takes me to my WPblog with the limited dashboard.
- I went to "Domain Management Support" and took the steps titled Domain Management Login --> Update Nameservers.
- I changed the Nameservers from NS.1WORDPRESS.COM to the proper Bluehost.
I waited, tried to login with my admin but nothing has changed. I still can login with my old blog username and pwd, but the old blog dashboard comes up as well as my old settings.
What am I doing wrong here? Why doesn't my site have a clean slate? Why can't I access WordPress software. I'm on a deadline and really don't know what to do!