UPDATE: I have fixed the URL page, post, image problem -- my current issue is: there is something wrong with the WP installs style sheet, or style output. No matter what theme I upload and install (including the default theme), it still appears as a style-less webpage. Please visit http://www.forwardm.com for an example.
I will explain how I moved the WP install, incase this helps figure out the problem.
- I installed the plugin Snapshot Backup, which supposedly copied the entire WP install.
- I copied the backup and placed it onto the new domain/folder: http://www.fowardm.com
- After the transfer was complete, I checked http://www.fowardm.com and everything appears normal.
- Upon further investigation, I realized that any link on the website automatically took me back to the forwardm.ws/fm domain, instead of the CORRECT domain of http://www.forwardm.com
- Once I logged in, I went into the WordPress settings and changed the URL of the website under General settings to http://www.forwardm.com -- the CORRECT domain -- however, this only fixed the login address and admin control panel.
Is there a practical way to change all the URLs of the content to the new domain without losing any data? Is this a mySQL issue or WordPress? And by issue, I mean MY issue REGARDING either mySQL or WordPress.
Thank you in advance for your support.