Installed this mostly because of the form submission storage capability. The yellow boxes with the ads are extremely annoying since you can't make them go away. Setting up a form is complex, but not impossible by any means (I never spent the time actually setting up and configuring a form because there were too many features missing for my client purposes).
Things missing that I needed:
- A way to simply set apart the style of the required "*" separate from the field label.
- SPAM protection that doesn't require the user to do anything, like specialized hidden fields, that if filled in don't send the message.
- Verification that a phone number is valid, or any way to do custom field verification.
- Ability to send a confirmation email to the submitter of the form, with the information they submitted.
- Ability to customize the text of the submitted form.
The interface is a little on the clunky side but that's not a major concern for me if the plugin did what I needed it to do.
It really looks like it has potential, but it also doesn't appear that the author has time / energy / etc. to really move the plugin forward.