I am really hoping someone can help me here. I am working on a website for a client (www.lenaweecommunityfoundation.com) and for the last 3 days I have been trying to find the resolution. Each time I get down the list of menu items I try adding more to the "Donors" section the page goes directly to an error. Depending on which browser I am using it could say: Mozilla "Document Expired This Document is No Longer Available" or in Opera "Connection Closed by Remote Server", it does this with every browser
I have tried all of these without any type of success:
- Deactivating Custom Theme and Reverting back to 20-10
- Deactivating & then Deleting all Widgets
- Re-Installing WordPress 3.3.1
- Adjusted my PHP5.ini file for max size limits and created a new one in my Root folder
- I have tried adding suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000 & suhosin.request.max_vars = 5000 to my PHP5.ini file, but I don't know if I placed it in the right place
- I have tried reinstalling the complete Theme
- Using different browsers
I have also read the ticket: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14134 from what I read there the only fix is the Suhosin fix. However I believe I have tried that with little success. Short of that there really isn't any fixes.
I have tried what I have read to be everything about this issue and I am not finding any type of resolution. My server is Godaddy.com and yes... I know not many people like them, but if we can get past that for just a moment, I would greatly appreciate it.