1. The feature slider is too big now cause it was designed for 1200px. How to resize it properly?
2. When I resize the text boxes below it, the text is pushing down the "Read more" button outside of the box (see on the bottom) and the thumbnails are overflowing the right border.
3. I'm using FF, but I checked it also in old versions of IE. The boxes are on top of each other, not next to each other (after i resized the page).
4. there's unwanted space between the right sidebar and the slider which I can't get rid of. I played with the settings, then the sidebar is pushed below the content etc...
I think that the sidebar is not pushed to the right by the content's borders, cause even before resizing the content, the empty space was there (I mean after I converted from 1200 to 980). How to put the sidebar closer to the slider?
5. I'd like to translate the "home" link button. It is possible to do that in the parent functions, but its not recommended to edit it. I made child functions but I don't know what should I add there to override the parent
Please help me, how to make everything look nice and clean to fit into the new resolution?
Thank you very much!