I've been having loads of trouble with the WP dashboard. I list them for you here in no particular order.
1. My first and most annoying problem is that when I create a page or post, the WYSIWYG editor displays my text as white. The only way I can see my text is if I highlight it.
2. Another problem is, I cannot use the upload function when creating pages or posts. The arrow changes to a hand when I hover over those icons, but I cannot select them.
3. I cannot switch to the HTML view either. I can see it, but cannot select it.
4. Same goes for the Excerpt, Send Trackbacks, Custom Fields, and Discussion tabs. They will not expand when I click on them.
5. Again, the same goes for the widgets menu in the appearance menu. I cannot drag and drop widgets, nor can I expand each individual widget.
I pray that I'm just doing something wrong here and these are not bugs. I have opening the dashboard on Opera, FireFox, Safari, and the dashboard will not even open in IE for me. Does anyone else have this problem?