A non-techie newbie I panicked when I lost the tinyMCE tool bar. The cause, I suspect installing and un-installing different HTML Editor toolbars. Faced with the prospect of writing my blogs in raw HTML, I trolled the forums and came up with the following solution.
1. Uninstall all Editor Plugins
2. Clear cache, close browser
3. Install & Activate TinyMCE Advanced plugin
4. Clear cache, close browser, load browser
5. Presto, Tiny's big brother Advanced was back!
No responses required, this is simply a give back to poor fools like I who have lost Tiny and would like his company back.