I have been working on a new version of WordPress Google Form and am looking for some people to do some testing for me. This new version has a number of improvements:
- Introduces a Custom Post Type to define forms. All of the controls plus some new ones that are available as short code attributes can now be configured as part of the Google Form custom post type. See this post on my blog for a preview.
- New short code ([wpgform id='N']) to insert forms defined by the custom post type.
- Ability to display the form in columns.
- Moved the CAPTCHA (when enabled) to sit above the Submit button instead of below it.
- Additional error checking to try and catch when a form wasn't actually submitted on the Google side.
You can find the current beta (beta 5) release on my web site.