It's been a while since I first released my Lazy-K Gallery photo gallery plugin, and I've added a fair number of features, such as per-picture commenting, Lightbox/Thickbox support, and subgalleries, so I thought I'd drop a short note to announce the plugin again.
The Lazy-K Gallery is a WordPress plugin that tries to make creating a photo gallery on a website as easy as possible. Lazy-K Gallery allows a photo gallery to be embedded onto a WordPress Page. It doesn’t require complex configuration and relies on the user uploading image files manually into a folder structure (via FTP, etc.) instead of using a web interface.
- easy image uploading and management via FTP
- easy integration into WordPress pages and posts
- thumbnail and slide caching
- ability to comment on each image or folder individually using the WordPress commenting system
- optionally use Lightbox or Thickbox for displaying images
- display just a portion of your gallery using “subgalleries”
I have a list of planned improvements on my site, but I'd appreciate any further suggestions as well!