I installed a new copy of WP into a subdomain folder so that I can develop this site and it won't display completely: tinaanddrew.allproactive.com (this is one of three I've created in individual subdomains and independent installs)
It has it's own db and I've tried using a subdirectory folder, repeating the install multiple times with new copies of WP, and even tried with other sites I have and no changes. The four other WP sites I have all display correctly and no problems but they are all root domains. Any install in a subdomain folder displays like this. Everything I have running good and bad are with the same hosting company.