Hi atomizer, your link above is not working.
And yes, there was a small attribute change in version 2.7 that is causing conflicts on some sites, although it should not do that. I added the "multilanguagePage:true" attribute to the plugin, which is supposed to apply all language on a page to a strict single language (whatever is chosen by user at the time.)
But the main issue we found is that Google is failing to translate the website back to it's original language, even when installed directly from their website, even with our plugin de-activated. Instead, Google switches to a hard translation of a single language, instead of switching back to the original, which somehow doesn't work.
Our free plugin can get around this problem when using the flags, athough the drop-down box is showing issues and a fix is needed, which we are able to do for users by using custom functions that bypass the standard translation function in our free version.
We have fixed a few sites by having our users purchase the premium version of our plugin, so that it works smoothly like users want. I personally do not like having to ask users to purchase the plugin just to fix an issue, but it's the solution at this point, nonetheless.
Here's a website where we added the premium version, and it seems to work great, even when using the "multilanguage:true" attribute mentioned above.
Thanks for your post.