For some reason, I didn't have a smooth update to WordPress 3.4 this weekend. Please note: I successfully automatically updated my other websites to WP 3.4. Anyway...I updated my personal development site to WP 3.4 and it was a disaster. My theory is...The theme I was using wasn't compatible. I know, I know. I should have used one of the WP themes before I updated.
I manually installed WP 3.4, but it's still causing issues with my plugins. I deleted the majority of my plugins except for WP plugins such as Askimet, All in One SEO, etc. Lo and behold, I installed Jet Pack from WordPress and that didn't work. I'm perplexed and don't know how to 'fix' the problem. Help!