Currently I have WP installed in mywebsite.com/blog
It works a bit as separate part of the website.
Now I want the following:
- mywebsite.com/blog - should show blog posts (as currently mywebsite.com/blog works)
- mywebsite.com - should show my website front page published and updated via wordpress as Page
- mywebsite.com/TOS - should show my Terms of Service page published and updated via wordpress as Page
- mywebsite.com/Privacy - should show my website Privacy page published and updated via wordpress as Page
2) Install bbPress as forum: mywebsite.com/forum
My question is:
Is it important where to keep WordPress (root or /blog)? I read articles how to move from root to subdirectory and vice versa, but no single opinion what is better.
Considering my current WP's place (mywebsite.com/blog) what should I do in order to reach my goals with minimum efforts? Should I move it to root or should I make some settings changes instead?