Hi, I purchased a premium theme from Themeforest, and I'm trying to have it appear on my wordpress blog. So far I have taken the following steps to try and do so:
1. I registered my desired domain with Namecheap.
2. I purchased a hosting plan with Namecheap.
3. I purchased domain mapping with WordPress, and had the .wordpress.com domain mapped to my Namecheap domain. I also changed the nameservers on my Namecheap account to the WordPress servers.
4. I installed WordPress to my server using FTP.
5. I transferred my theme's files to the WordPress theme folder successfully.
However, when I look under appearence in the admin panel, I don't see the theme I paid for. I can't seem to find it anywhere on an internet search, either, only tutorials for earlier versions of WordPress.
How can I enable my custom theme on the current version?